Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Salam.. hope that it's yet too late to wishing all my family members & friends Happy New Year 2009..another predicted year full of challenging to all of us.

Starting..my 2nd daughter, Ellisha didnt managed to join primary 1 due to SPN21 imposed by the MOE that primary 1 will only applicable for those kids confirmed age 7 years.So terpaksa la dia stay di KG3 lagi. What to do..hafta obey with the setup rules..just that I was piss off with the way school's mgmt tackled the situations. okie..enof 'bout that..buat sasak pikiran aja.

Btw..one of my friend had introduced me to the Facebook..care to be add in 'Tutie Annuar' into your facebook listing.. :)

Well..nothin's much to mumble here this time..kinda stuck in my head hehehehe!!

take care!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home