Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thought of the day

Actually, it was more then a week b4 I decided whether should I nor shouldnt I share the email that I've received frm a person that I call 'cyber friend'. It's not harm to share some thought..
Thought of the Day
There are four thing's that you cannot recover
....the stones..... after the throw
....the word...after it's said
....the occasion...after the loss
....and the time...after it's gone

Bukan la nak 'jiwang karat' disini but then bila baca balik-balik I do felt that it's true,somehow in real life we did miss or overlooked at least a few part of the cycle of life..maybe character kita ke yg still need to be improve, sensibility to others or maybe precious time that we failed to manage properly.

I think my superior really like the email that I've forwarded to him 'bout this thought of the day..agaknye ade yg dia kenang-kenangkan la tu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home