Friday, October 24, 2008

Raya 2008~




Salam Aidilfitri…. x sangka dah almost 1 ½ month I didn’t update here. Apa-apa pun, salam lebaran for all the Muslim rgdless where u are now. Consider masih hari raya apa..puasa sebulan so raya pun sebulan but then to lose all the fats that I’ve accumulated it took me ‘berbulan-bulan’ hehehehe  tu pun kalau baik nasib mau dissolved la..

Check it out.. hari raya pics, taken by myself and not forgotten ‘merci’ to my hubby’s cousin, Hasrin & mem for the lovely pics… p/s: next year we shall have another photograph session ~ definitely “foc” lagi lah ye coz kami nada terdapat camera canggih cam u all but next time kami dulu possing baru tah Dazly’s family..take turn okie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home